Médialab's talks at FOSDEM'19
Pour la cinquième année consécutive, le médialab sera représenté au FOSDEM, la rencontre européenne des développeurs de logiciels libres et open-source.
February 2nd and 3rd, the medialab will be represented at the FOSDEM, the European meeting of developers of free and open-source software.
The médialab's talks
Paul Girard and Guillaume Plique will present new developments produced by the lab and some use cases.
What is FOSDEM?
FOSDEM is a free and non-commercial event organised by the community for the community. The goal is to provide free and open source software developers and communities a place to meet to:
- get in touch with other developers and projects;
- be informed about the latest developments in the free software world;
- be informed about the latest developments in the open source world;
- attend interesting talks and presentations on various topics by project leaders and committers;
- to promote the development and benefits of free software and open source solutions.